Friday, March 14, 2008

Michael???

Sadly, we missed the first 10 or 15 minutes of the show last night! We got home a bit later than we intended and started taping soon after the first commercial break as we readied our boys for bed. I caught up this morning on the ABC website.

Okay - now I'm caught up... WOW!! I liked this episode better than the Desmond episode last week or was it the week before? Anyhow, I was surprised to see Michael again, but then I remembered from the ads that we were going to see someone we thought we'd never see and then I wasn't surprised, but glad it made sense. How did he get a job on the ship? Obviously, he has an alias as Kevin, but how did he get that? Where is Walt? Who has Walt? Is Walt being held to make sure that Michael keeps Ben informed?

I don't think that Michael will be one of the Oceanic Six.. So far, we have seen Jin, Sun, Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sayid in the future. That's six! But then, there's Ben, who makes it off the island, as Sayid is working for him. Hmmm... I wonder if Michael gets caught spying or decides to go back to the island.

I'm glad that Sun had her baby and that they're both alive, but what about Jin?? Obviously (or just obvious to me) is that he's in Korea working for Paik Auto, buying a Panda, and then Sun goes to Jin's gravesite. I think I would have thought it was a flash-back, except Jin looks longingly into the delivery room where the Ambassador's child just delivered a baby boy. Did he fake his death?

What's going on with Ben, Charles Widmore, and the plane crash cover-up?? ARGH!! So many questions! I guess we'll just have to see what happens next week!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Jin isn't one of the Oceanic 6...his wasn't a flash forward or whatever you want to call it...his was from the past. He looks longingly into the delivery room because he and Sun were ttc in the past and weren't successful.

The reason that Hurley and Sun went to the grave of Jin (which marked that he had died in the plane crash, if you look closely) is that he is still on the island. I think that this grave is the only touchstone that Sun has to Jin, so when she visits it, she is somehow visiting Jin.

Meanwhile, Walt is back with his grandmother and thinks that Michael is a horrible man because of the way he killed people to save him. Michael is trying to redeem himself for his past by saving the people on the island from the people on the boat.

I can't believe we need to wait another month until we get to see another episode! I guess it's worth it, since for awhile there, we didn't think we would see any more episodes this season!