Here is a pic of Erin & Fiddle, after an awesome dinner and a fun game of Balderdash...
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe, if you're interested...
1/2 - 1 cup Blue Cheese dressing
3 med. chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1/4 - 1/2 cup hot sauce
Mozzarella cheese - enough to cover your pizza to your liking
- Preheat oven to 400*. Lightly oil a 9x13 pan.
- Spread dough into pan, covering evenly. Spread dressing onto dough. Set aside
- Combine diced chicken with hot sauce, however much or little you like!
- Spread chicken mixture onto dressing-covered dough.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over chicken.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes, until crust is done and cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!!