Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Trivia

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? After Isaac's birthday

4. When do you take the tree down? Early January

5. Do you like egg nog? Usually just a cup or two per year

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Nothing comes to mind

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dearest

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Have you heard of the Cobbler's children?

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I know I've gotten a couple of things but can't think of them off the top of my head.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas - I think it counts! Plus all of the Home Alone movies.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early December

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope! I keep everything I get!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Potato Pancakes (latkes) and the cookies!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas hymns are my favorite!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Perhaps if I tried really hard.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22 . Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping for groceries and trying to find a parking spot

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The ones my kids have made

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? No tradition, it varies every year.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmmmm... nothing, really.


Want to play along? Just leave me a post telling me.

No comments: