Thursday, July 03, 2008

Clear It Out! At Least Some of It...

Clearing out clutter is not one of my strong suits. I am proud to say that I am not quite the pack-rat I once was; though, I still have a ways to go.

BUT!! I took some action!!

As you might have read in my "About Me" section, I am a scrapbooking and stamping consultant. When I saw how many retired stamp sets I have, I decided enough was enough... I listed some stamps on eBay and some on Craig's List.

Navigating the step-by-step process to list the first item was something I viewed with a bit of trepidation. The second one was much easier for me to post.

Now, the waiting and watching of the bids! I try to be a patient person, but this is very clearly not happening with my listings. It doesn't help that one of my listings is ending sooner than the others. Of course, a watched pot doesn't boil, neither does a watched listing generate bids; there are no bids on my listing! There is clearly a big goose egg where I would LOVE to see that someone has bid on my item! Then, I notice there is a Watch This Item button; sadly, no one is watching either.

My friend Mandy is a seasoned eBay seller. She advised me that the last day and particularly, the last moments are those that really matter. So, now I patiently wait on pin and needles waiting to see what kind of bids roll in.

No comments: