Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Boy!

I know I forgot to update you on my sister's pregnancy... She had her baby, a boy, in early June! He was a good sized little boy, 8 pounds 8 ounces and 21" long. They are all healthy and doing well.

We are anxious to see them, but because we live in different states, and our schedules don't mesh just yet, we haven't gone to see them. Yet. :-) In the meantime, I've been able to figure out how to Skype and use my webcam in order to see them. I took a screen capture from the video and cropped it down to a picture of my dear sweet nephew.

Isn't he adorable??



Can't wait to see you, dear Sister, Brother-in-Law, and Nephew!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Julia-

Yes, I love th blogslist feature too! To add it to your blog, just go to "layout", "Add a page element" and click on blog list. So easy!