Thursday, March 19, 2009

February Resolution Update

Just a reminder: all of my posts these days can be found over at www.PaperCrank.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize it is nearing the end of March... here's the update on February.

This exercising thing seriously needs to get back on track. The goal of exercising four times per week sounds very do-able. It really should be do-able. The fact of the matter is, it's difficult for me. I keep putting off exercising due to school, chores, and timing. I'm not going to beat myself up over it; I'm going to start over. The rest of the month really must go better.

As far as the scrapbooking resolution, the layouts are done, the pictures are taken. Journaling and photos need to be adhered, but here's the layout. I'm planning on putting a photo of all four of us in the large square on the left side of the right page and individual pictures of each of us along the right side and bottom of the layout, and my journaling in the green square.

No comments: