Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Spy...

Just a reminder: all of my posts these days can be found over at www.PaperCrank.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our boys love this game. I'm not sure if it's because I refuse to buy portable DVD players or if it's just a fun game to pass the time. The boys have taken to playing this game almost everywhere ... at the table, in the bank drive-through lane, at the grocery store, at restaurants, and every car ride lasting longer than 3 minutes, which is almost every car ride as most everywhere we go is 10 minutes to 45 minutes away.


How do you play when what you spy is passing quickly? One of my boys spied something blue. As we came closer to it, he quickly blurted, "Hurry!! It's blue! HURRY!!! It's BLLUUUEEEEE!!!" The rest of us quickly named things that were blue and it was guessed just before we passed it by. He chuckled at how fun it was to pick something that might not be guessed in time.

Then, my Dearest spied something that was yellow. "Now I don't. Now I do. Now I don't. Now I do."

Rediscover a classic! I spy with my little eye something...

No comments: