- Finish school - we're looking to finish a few days before Ethan's birthday. This is what happens when you take, ahem, *a few* extra days off in December.
- Open Houses galore for high school graduates
- Ground-breaking Anniversary for our church (building is due to be finished in October)
- End of the Year Homeschool Picnic
- Order curricula for next year
- Ethan's birthday is this month. With gifts, he's fairly easy-going. He isn't one of those, "I want it all!" kids. At the same time, I kind-of wish he was only because it's hard to tell relatives what he would like for his birthday if he only comes up with one item! So far, it's The King from Cars.
- My birthday is this month, too!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
It's June. Yes, it's been June for a few days now. It is the start of a somewhat busy month. Here's a peek of what this month holds for us:
Posted by PaperCrank at 10:05 PM