I was tagged via Facebook, but I thought I'd play here.
Here are "15 Things About Me."
1. I love God. His Son, Jesus, died for my sins. His mercy, love, sovereignty, and forgiveness amaze, overwhelm, and comfort me.
2. I enjoy cooking.
3. I would paper craft all day if I could.
4. I just recently re-learned to can and am looking forward to next summer so I can can some more! :-)
5. I recently opened a store on-line - PaperCrank
6. I am security conscious, but not like H.D. :-) Love you, girl!
7. I always look forward to seeing my sister and singing with her. We harmonize really well together.
8. I don't really enjoy Korean or Chinese food ... once per month or two is plenty enough for me.
9. I would paper craft all day if I could. Oh, did I post that one already? I enjoy sweets, but not usually chocolate.
10. I am homeschooling one year at a time.... you can read more here. :-)
11. I enjoy camping... about once per year... for about five days. Only.
12. I am married to a wonderful man. He bought me my first (and only) pair of Converse. (that one's for you, J.B.!)
13. I am close friends with my siblings. I hope my sons will enjoy the same closeness with each other as I do with my own siblings. That doesn't mean that we didn't have our moments, though.
14. I enjoy reading all different types of books and revisiting those places and characters, a.k.a. I re-read books.
15. It was much harder to think of 15 things that I thought.
Now, I'm supposed to tag 15 people. If you'd like to play, leave me a comment so I can come check out your 15 Things!
Oh, come on and play; it'll be fun!!